Preparation for Registration
Initial registration for Spring 2023 and Summer 2023 will begin on November 1st 2022 and run through November 11th 2022
How to prepare for registration
- View Your Enrollment Appointment in PAWS to find out the exact date and time you can begin to register for classes.
- Search for Classes and Fill Your PAWS Shopping Cart before your enrollment appointment. For more information, visit PAWS Help.
- Check out the Liberal Learning Search Engine to identify courses that meet Liberal Learning requirements and match your interests.
- Check for Requisite Issues to confirm you have met course requirements. The Validate feature in your PAWS Shopping Cart alerts you to any issues that may prevent you from enrolling.
- Check your PAWS Account for Holds early and frequently. Registration holds will prevent you from enrolling in your classes.
- Meet with your advisor to discuss appropriate course selection. Follow any scheduling instructions you receive from your advisor or department.
- Review Waitlist Procedures to see if waitlisting is available for a closed class section. Waitlist procedures vary according to department and are detailed on this webpage.
- Availability and procedure for waitlisting varies by department. Information for each department is listed here.
Credit By Examination
Enrollment & Programs